- Select the amount of people.
- Pick the date you want to make your trip.
- Choose the language you prefer for the tour.
- Choose rooms and passengers
- Check the booking cost
- Click Book Now!
Once the booking process is complete you will receive an email confirmation for your purchase with the date and time of the tour.
- Fridays & Sundays
GrayLine Visitor Center at 777 8th Ave. (btw. 47th & 48th St.)
At 6:45 am
- Free Wifi on bus
- Admission to the Niagara Falls
- Guided City Tour of Niagara Falls
- Overnight Niagara Falls tour
- 2 nights hotel including tax and Continental Breakfast
- Air conditioned Bus or Van & Professional Tour Guide
- Sightseeing in Niagara Falls, Toronto, and 1000 Islands
- 1000 Islands cruise (May to October)
- Admission to the Made of the Mist (summer) or the Journey behind the Falls (winter).
- Shopping in the Crossing Premium Outlets
- Hotel lodging and taxes
- Tips (optional)
- Any air transportation, insurance or optional services in the itinerary. Personal expenses including but not limited to telephone calls, room service, liquor, laundry, tips to drivers, guides and escorts.
- 3 DAYS
Rate per person:
From $444 USD
- Prices are quoted in USD
- All payments must be made with credit card
WE WILL VISIT
Day 1: Sunday or Friday
NEW YORK – FINGER LAKES – NIAGARA FALLS
This morning we depart from the Big Apple heading north where we will pass the beautiful Delaware Water Gap to Watkins Glen State Park in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. Walk through Watkins Glen Canyon to visit the beautiful waterfalls and then continue to Niagara Falls passing Seneca Lake, arriving in the late afternoon.
Tour the US side of Niagara including the American Falls, Goat Island and Luna Island. Experience the power of Niagara aboard the Maid of the Mist. At night, we can appreciate the colorful lighting of the waters.
Overnight: Niagara Falls – Wyndham Super 8.
Day 2: Monday or Saturday
NIAGARA FALLS – TORONTO – 1000 ISLANDS
Our day starts with the magnificent Horse Shoe Falls’ view followed by the visit of the picturesque village of Niagara on The Lake. We continue to Toronto, the financial capital of Canada. We visit the HTO Park, Brookfield Place – home of the Hockey Hall of Fame – City Hall and The Distillery Historic District. Towards evening depart Toronto east along the world famous Lake Ontario for an evening arrival to the 1000 Islands area (in April, based on weather’s conditions we may return to Niagara Falls for overnight).
Overnight Gananoque – Comfort Inn (April- Niagara Falls – Wyndham Super 8)
Day 3: Tuesday or Sunday
1000 ISLANDS – NEW YORK
We start the day with a cruise through the amazing 1000 Islands along the St. Laurence River that was navigated about 500 years ago by the French explorer Jacques Cartier. See the houses of the rich and famous built atop private islands – such as Boldt Castle and Heart Island. On the way to New York, enjoy a shopping excursion at one of the large outlet malls along the way, find your own bargain with brand name stores for less. Evening return to New York.
PICK UP PLACE
Gray Line Visitor Center – 777 8th Avenue.
There is no Cancellation Fee if you cancel at least 4 days prior to the departure date.
If you cancel within 4 days before the departure date, there is no refund, full cancellation penalty applies.
Cancelations must be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to know
- The Overnight stay at the Hotel will be on the Canadian Side
- All passengers must have the required documents to enter to the Canadian Side.
- Passengers without required documents to enter to the Canadian side will stay in a U.S. side Hotel.
- Only one piece of luggage and a small carry on per person. No restrictions on size or weight. (Luggage)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Basic travel requirements:
- Have proper identification when entering or leaving the United States as a valid passport or visa.
- Anybody wishing to cross to the Canadian must have the valid travel document like the passport or visa.
- For more information regarding Canadian visa requirements please check out -> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp
- For more information regarding USA visa requirements please check out –> https://www.immihelp.com/visa-waiver-program/
- These following conditions apply to everybody to ensure passengers comfort and safety.
- Smoking is not allowed on the vehicle. Quick stop provided along the route.
- At the discretion of the Guide seat rotation may apply. Take New York Tours reserves the right to deny carriage to problematic and uncooperative tour members whose act and conduct affects the interest, well-being and safety of the other tour members.
- Each adult on a booking with a minor or minor(s) is jointly and severally responsible for the behavior, wellbeing, supervision and monitoring of such minor(s). Children under 2 years of age travel free of charge, from age 2 and up standard rate applies. There must be one person who is at least 18 years of age for every reservation.
Once you make the reservation, please wait for an email with the confirmation and the details about the pickup.