If you want extra time to enjoy this Nature Wonder, you have to choose the Niagara Falls and outlet shopping tour. You will see the Niagara Falls from the Canadian side and the U.S. side.
Tour Niagara Fall And Outlet Shopping (2 Days)
This Niagara Falls 2-day trip from New York by bus is the best chance to visit iconic Niagara Falls and enjoy a fascinating journey through the U.S. inland before arriving to Buffalo. On our tour, you will pass the Watkins Glen State Park, walk around Watkins Glen Canyon, passing by the Seneca Lake, including a boat ride aboard the Maid of the Mist, and you will see up close the Niagara Falls from the US and Canadian side. Let us take you on this 2-day trip to Niagara Falls from New York.
Why our customers choose this tour?
If you enjoy road travelling, this is the perfect tour for you! Not just for the opportunity to see the incredible inland landscapes of United States but also you will have an unforgettable experience in your life, where you are going to have the opportunity to take amazing photos of the waterfalls at night, feel the spray of water closely, and you would be able shop in one of the largest Premiums Outlets in the country.
- Select the amount of people.
- Pick the date you want to make your trip.
- Choose the language you prefer for the tour.
- Choose rooms and passengers
- Check the booking cost
- Click Book Now!
Once the booking process is complete you will receive an email confirmation for your purchase with the date and time of the tour.
- Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
GrayLine Visitor Center at 777 8th Ave. (btw. 47th & 48th St.)
At 6:45 am
- Free Wifi on bus
- Admission to the Niagara Falls
- Guided City Tour of Niagara Falls
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Overnight Niagara Falls tour
- 1-night hotel (3 stars)
- Continental Breakfast (2nd Day)
- Admission to the Made of the Mist (summer) or the Journey behind the Falls (winter).
- Shopping in the Crossing Premium Outlets
- Hotel lodging and taxes
- Tips (optional)
- Any air transportation, insurance or optional services in the itinerary. Personal expenses including but not limited to telephone calls, room service, liquor, laundry, tips to drivers, guides and escorts.
- 2 DAYS
Rate per person:
From $320 USD
- Prices are quoted in USD
- All payments must be made with credit card
Comfort Inn the Pointe NFUS
1 Prospect Pointe
Niagara Falls NY
Quality Hotel & Suites at Falls NFUS
240 First St,
Niagara Falls, NY
Days Inn & Suites NFC
5046 Center Street
Niagara Falls ONT
Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls
5706 Ferry St.
Niagara Falls ONT
* The hotels listed are used on most departures; however, hotels of an equivalent category may be substituted.
WE WILL VISIT
After picking you up at gathering point we will begin our trip from New York to Niagara Falls heading north, along the way we will pass the incredible Delaware Water Gap to Watkins Glen State Park (winter itinerary goes to Montour Falls instead of Watkins Glen State Park) in the heart of the Finger Lake Region. Before continuing our journey to Niagara Falls we will walk through Watkins Glen Canyon and see its amazing waterfalls, arriving to our destination at the end of the afternoon.
Once in the Niagara Falls, you will explore the American side of the waterfalls, which includes the Goat Island and Luna Island. Then at night, you will watch the majestic and incredible colorful lighting of the waters and take some breathtaking pictures. Then you will spend the night at a very comfortable hotel in Buffalo.
The 2nd day of our Niagara Falls Tour from New York starts in the morning having breakfast at the hotel (breakfast included). After a tasty breakfast you will feel the spray and the powerful sounds of the Niagara Falls aboard the boat Maid of the Mist (during summer) a 30-minute cruise that will allow you look closely at the American Falls and Horseshoe Falls.
However, if you are traveling from November to April (during winter) you may visit the Scenic Tunnels (Canadian Side), where you will have an opportunity to see up-close the Niagara Falls, a great opportunity to take some incredible photos from different perspectives.
* The passenger who wish to enter the Canadian side of the Niagara Falls must have the required documentation.
After the Niagara Falls adventure, around noon we will begin our return to New York, but before arriving at the Big Apple we are going to spend some time in one of the best Premiums Outlets of the U.S. where you can find outstanding sales on many brands such as Gucci, Fendi, Dolce & Gabbana, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Levi’s, and much more.
PICK UP PLACE
Gray Line Visitor Center – 777 8th Avenue.
There is no Cancellation Fee if you cancel at least 4 days prior to the departure date.
If you cancel within 4 days before the departure date, there is no refund, full cancellation penalty applies.
Cancelations must be submitted via email at [email protected]
What you need to know
- The Overnight stay at the Hotel will be on the Canadian Side
- All passengers must have the required documents to enter to the Canadian Side.
- Passengers without required documents to enter to the Canadian side will stay in a U.S. side Hotel.
- Only one piece of luggage and a small carry on per person. No restrictions on size or weight. (Luggage)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Basic travel requirements:
- Have proper identification when entering or leaving the United States as a valid passport or visa.
- Anybody wishing to cross to the Canadian must have the valid travel document like the passport or visa.
- For more information regarding Canadian visa requirements please check out -> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp
- For more information regarding USA visa requirements please check out –> https://www.immihelp.com/visa-waiver-program/
- These following conditions apply to everybody to ensure passengers comfort and safety.
- Smoking is not allowed on the vehicle. Quick stop provided along the route.
- At the discretion of the Guide seat rotation may apply. Take New York Tours reserves the right to deny carriage to problematic and uncooperative tour members whose act and conduct affects the interest, well-being and safety of the other tour members.
- Each adult on a booking with a minor or minor(s) is jointly and severally responsible for the behavior, wellbeing, supervision and monitoring of such minor(s). Children under 2 years of age travel free of charge, from age 2 and up standard rate applies. There must be one person who is at least 18 years of age for every reservation.
Once you make the reservation, please wait for an email with the confirmation and the details about the pickup.